Call Centre £35,000 jobs
You refined by:
£50,000 a year
- This role would suit someone who has strong analytical skills and can work to the Lean / Agile methodology when enhancing the customer process.
Michelle Denny Recruitment
- Michelle Denny Recruitment is partnering with Lexham Insurance to appoint a Call Centre Sales Manager who will deliver a profitable, productive and effective…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- We specialise in outbound fundraising; contacting charity supporters, updating them with the latest news, and asking them to set up a regular gift.
£20,000 - £50,000 a year
- Call Centre Operative required for a position with our well-established client in Solihull, West Midlands.
- The Call Centre Operative will be placed on a long…
- Transforming the experience delivered to customers is at the top of our client’s agendas, Our clients often struggle to improve business outcomes across their…
£400 - £500 a day
- The role can be based in London, Milton Keynes or Reading with travel to other sites as and when required, with some flex to work from home.
- Transformation and change management experience are essential as we drive operational excellence through change.
- Some travel will be required.
£65,000 a year
- Provide operationally leadership across the contact centre function, ensuring company values are embedded by being a role model.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
£400 - £500 a day
- The roles are paying between £400 - £500 and inside IR35.
- The role can be based in London, Milton Keynes or Reading with travel to other sites as and when…
- Work with our architecture teams to deliver integrated designs supporting multiple integration points across the Bank.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.