Call Centre £25,000 jobs
£28,169 a year
- Handling emergency and non-emergency calls.
- You will have to be able to remain calm whilst taking control of a call and getting as much information as possible…
£10 - £15 an hour
- A great opportunity has arisen for a Call Centre / Customer Service / Administrator in the Leicestershire area.
£25,000 a year
- Our Clinical Operations team have a fantastic opportunity as a Customer Support Advisor, you’ll be responsible for the activities that build our operation and…
- Various shift pattnern available including weekend and night working...
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and promptly report any safeguarding concerns…
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- The Customer Service Representative works directly with the customer either in person or via email correspondence.
£28,169 a year
- As an Emergency Service Contact Handler Transferee you will deal with 999 and 101 calls from members of the public in one of our contact centres, which operate…
£50,000 a year
- This role would suit someone who has strong analytical skills and can work to the Lean / Agile methodology when enhancing the customer process.
Credit Resource Solutions
- A competitive remuneration package is available.
- 5+ years call centre / relative experience.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
Michelle Denny Recruitment
- Michelle Denny Recruitment is partnering with Lexham Insurance to appoint a Call Centre Sales Manager who will deliver a profitable, productive and effective…
£20,000 - £50,000 a year
- Call Centre Operative required for a position with our well-established client in Solihull, West Midlands.
- The Call Centre Operative will be placed on a long…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.