Call Centre jobs
- Previous experience in a financial services background (essential).
- You will use the internal systems to service the clients, and there are up to 4 systems…
£20,000 a year
- Capital One have several exciting opportunities in our Fraud Operations for customer focused and inquisitive individuals.
Michelle Denny Recruitment
- Michelle Denny Recruitment is partnering with Lexham Insurance to appoint a Call Centre Sales Manager who will deliver a profitable, productive and effective…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- 37.5 hours between Monday-Friday 8am-6pm with 1 in 5 weekends (9am-5pm).
- Have a passion and experience for delivering outstanding customer service.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to provide call handling, administrative and clerical support to a busy team.
£9 - £11 an hour
- You will be also be highly organised, motivated and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Weekdays - 07:00 - 09:00, 17:30 - 20:00 or 22:00.
£9.94 an hour
- Contract: Full Time, Temporary (initially 6 months) Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday, between the hours 8.30 - 5.30 Pay Rate: £9.94 per hour Location:…
£9.03 an hour
- Role: Call Centre/ Customer Service Adviser Hours: 07:00 - 23:30, this requirement is open to both full time and part time hours.
Forde Recruitment Group
£8.52 an hour
- General admin support where required to support the business.
- You will be providing a great customer experience by delivering a first time resolution whilst…
Are you looking to work for a world leading company based in Milton Keynes?rnrn rnrnI am currently working alongside one of my clients who are looking for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.