Call Centre jobs
£22,500 a year
- To provide a level of service that meets customer care requirements and to safely manage all activities.
- Good educational background and a solid command of…
- Previous experience in a financial services background (essential).
- You will use the internal systems to service the clients, and there are up to 4 systems…
Credit Resource Solutions
- A competitive remuneration package is available.
- 5+ years call centre / relative experience.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Up to £18000.00 depending on experience.
- Your shifts will vary on a weekly basis to cover these hours (rotas are provided 4-6 weeks in advance).
£16,000 a year
- Operating outbound calls via a dialler system.
- Updating and managing the company CRM to ensure we keep track of all leads generated.
- Shifts are 9am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday Week 1 and then 12pm to 8pm Monday to Friday plus Saturday 9am to 2pm Week 2.
- (2 Saturdays in a 4 week period).
£18,100 a year
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment – phone or face to face.
- Working 1/2 Saturdays per month – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm with reduced hours in…
£28,169 a year
- As an Emergency Service Contact Handler Transferee you will deal with 999 and 101 calls from members of the public in one of our contact centres, which operate…
£20,000 a year
- Capital One have several exciting opportunities in our Fraud Operations for customer focused and inquisitive individuals.
£50,000 a year
- Good Operational experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- This role would suit someone who has strong analytical skills and can work to the Lean…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.