Call Centre jobs
£9.50 - £12.50 an hour
- This role would suit an individual who thrives in challenging atmospheres and can remain calm under pressure.
- Receive and record telephone calls from a range of…
£10 - £11 an hour
- £10-11 per hour.
- As the government have advised the public to practise social distancing, call centres for businesses have seen a significant increase in volume…
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- For a full time position, you will work 10hr shifts on a relief roster which is provided as an attachment on the advert.
- Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours).
- Various shift pattnern available including weekend and night working...
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and promptly report any safeguarding concerns…
£10 - £15 an hour
- A great opportunity has arisen for a Call Centre / Customer Service / Administrator in the Leicestershire area.
£10.65 - £11.73 an hour
- Assessing claims and dealing with enquiries via electronic means " Supporting the Department`s aim that digital will become the primary contact channel for all…
£16,926 a year
- Experience delivering excellent customer service in a contact centre or customer service environment.
- Our Consumer Advice Helpline supports clients when things…
£22,152 - £24,258 a year
- It is essential that you have excellent telephone and communication skills with extensive knowledge of medical terminology either in a healthcare setting or…
- Liaising with our retail stores to ensure consistency of service.
- Competitive salary and loads of benefits (3month contract).
£18,813 a year
- I am sure that you will appreciate the financial pressures on NHS organisations and our desire to prioritise resources into patient care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.