Call Centre jobs
- Your role is to win new and account manage new business and also develop and maintain an existing warm client base as well as cross sell other products.
£22,500 - £25,000 a year
- Weekly paid uncapped commission with members of the team earning £500+ per week.
- Various incentives including free lunches and £500 vouchers.
£45,000 a year
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- £20,000 to £25,000 basic salary with good commission to earn up to £45,000 OTE.
- Contacting potential and existing customers to inform them of a product or service using a script.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Aim of Job: Responsible for the generation of new business leads and appointments through outbound telesales activity.
- Prepared to work as part of a team.
£25,000 a year
Our client a global workforce management provider are growing their Manchester based team! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a split…
£10 an hour
- Responding to any emails with questions or queries from customers, delivering excellent customer service.
- Inbound and Outbound calls to both new and existing…
- You’ll operate and negotiate at senior executive and operational levels.
- Key will be your ability to understand each customer’s individual issues and be able to…
- Your salary package will consist of two parts: a guaranteed basic salary along with an uncapped commission structure and a performance related bonus scheme.
£30,000 a year
- We rely on outbound sales to turn leads into customers and the Telesales Executive role is crucial to this success.
- Making outbound calls to UK businesses.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.