Call Centre jobs
£9.30 an hour
- We are looking for candidates who keep calm under pressure, good attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Pay rate will be £9.30 per hour.
£9 an hour
- Applicants must be flexible to work 1 day at the weekend and or 1 week day shift possibly finishing at 20.00.
- My client a well-known organisation based in South…
£9.38 an hour
- Preston, Lancashire Call Centre and Customer Service Posted 17.03.20 Up to £9.38 per hour.
- FULL TIME – hours 8am – 8pm Monday – Sunday.
Juice Recruitment Ltd
£8.50 an hour
- The role will see you answering inbound calls from existing and potential customers, dealing with enquiries in a prompt and polite manner, whilst developing and…
£18,380 a year
- If you have the passion, we have the position!rnrnBenefits: rnrnrn 25 days annual leave + stats, with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional daysrn Cycle to…
£17,000 - £17,500 a year
- Candidates will receive extensive on the job training, so previous call centre/office based experience is not necessary, however you must have the ability to…
£9.74 an hour
- Your role will be to listen carefully to the customer and identify the right recovery package for the customer whilst reassuring them during an often anxious…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Identifying solutions for customers whilst delivering a fantastic service at all times.
- Working towards KPIs and customer feedback scores.
£10 an hour
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor - ASAP Start!
- Weekend work - 16 hours Saturday and Sunday!
- Life as a Customer Service Advisor.
£16,300 - £18,200 a year
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred).
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Customer Service Advisor - Inbound Calls.
- Salary*: £16,300 - £18,200 + Bonus.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.