Call Centre jobs
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
£21,000 a year
- And we’ve made sure the rest of the package is impressive too.
- If you’re someone who has a natural flair for problem solving and can quickly win people’s trust…
£18,300 a year
- Ensuring all application rejections / queries are followed up and resolved in an efficient and customer focused manner.
- Proactively manage the relationship of all customers.
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails and input order details into the computerised ordering system.
- Our client is a luxury leisure/hospitality company, based in Weybridge, Surrey, who provide tailored cruises for celebrity clients.
£10.12 an hour
- A strong background in customer service, telephone support or call handling is advantageous but if you're used to dealing with customers whether it is face-to…
£17,000 a year
- Reporting to a Team Leader, each Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to the day-to-day customer service activities and committed to…
Neilson Financial Services
£25,000 a year
- Neilson Financial Services provides the UK markets with innovative, customer-focused, life insurance products.
- A dynamic company with an engaging environment.
Recruitment Solutions South East Ltd
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred).
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred).
- As a result of continued growth my client are seeking to build their headcount within all…
£10.00 - £10.66 an hour
- On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Customer Service Advisor for a c*ontract based in Southend. *.
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred).
£10 an hour
- If you've got experience of working with customers face to face in a bar, café, child care or retail-type job type, and you want to get some new experience,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.