Call Centre jobs
£22,000 a year
- You don’t need to have years of call centre or customer service experience; our intensive training will give you the knowledge and systems skills to set you up…
- Up to £18000.00 depending on experience.
- Your shifts will vary on a weekly basis to cover these hours (rotas are provided 4-6 weeks in advance).
£18,135 a year
- Hours: Full time 37.5 per week.
- O2 Customer Service Advisor – Call Centre.
- Fixed Shifts – 11am to 7pm Tuesday to Saturday, Sunday and Monday off work.
£18,190 a year
- Perform administrative duties associated with Copart documentation and service.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside…
£17,000 - £18,500 a year
- You'll enjoy a 35 hour contract, with flexible shift patterns between 8am and 8pm, 25 days holiday with the option to buy more, flexible benefits, life…
£17,100 - £18,500 a year
- They are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to receive ongoing training and work as part of a forward thinking team.
- Working to set KPI's.
£18,500 a year
- Previous customer service experience – this can be face-to-face, phone, email or web chat.
- Dealing with customers and healthcare professionals* via email, phone…
- Self motivated and possess the ability to work towards targets such as the numbers of emails and calls handled, error rates and cross selling to name a few.
- Experience of working within a customer service focused role with direct customer contact either face to face or via telephone.
- Discounts around Southampton with well-known food and clothing retailers around the city centre including Gyms.
- Ability to grow base income up to £20,500.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.