Call Centre jobs
You refined by:
Call handler (undo)
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Salary: £22,047 - £24,660 plus Shift Allowance & Weekend Working.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Please note, this role has recently undergone a re-grade and is now…
£9.50 - £12.50 an hour
- This role would suit an individual who thrives in challenging atmospheres and can remain calm under pressure.
- Receive and record telephone calls from a range of…
£9.30 an hour
- Temporary contract - Full Time - £9.30per hour.
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers to place ordersHandles customer complaintsConsult with managers regarding product returns.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- You will receive 23 day’s holiday pro-rata (rising to 27 days) and a company pension scheme along with life assurance and access to voluntary benefit options…
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Directing callers to the correct departments.
- Able to work under pressure in a busy call centre.
- Dealing with telephone calls in a customer focused way ensuring service levels and standards are met.
- You will be working 37.5 hours per week across Monday …
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- We're looking for candidates who are available immediately for Contact Centre work in the Cwmbran area.
£12 an hour
- They are looking for someone who has experience in social housing, admin, call centre, planning or scheduling.
- Reporting directly to the National Service Bureau Team Leader as well, the ideal candidate will have experience of working within a busy service delivery…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.