Call Centre jobs
You refined by:
Call Centre Agent (undo)
£20,000 a year
- Various incentives based on hitting personal and team targets including finishing early on a Friday, £500 vouches and free lunches.
£16,000 a year
- Operating outbound calls via a dialler system.
- Updating and managing the company CRM to ensure we keep track of all leads generated.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
£16,500 - £17,000 a year
- Delivering excellent customer service on every call received / made.
- Advising on a wide range of products to find the best solution for each client.
£8.30 - £8.72 an hour
- Logging details, and escalating issues where necessary.
- You need to be comfortable speaking to a variety of people, including those who are vulnerable.
£8.21 an hour
- Call center agents required who have a passion for meeting sales and targets with uncapped commission.
- Must have experience in sales, be sales focused and…
- ROLES Ability to manage a large volume of calls, deal with customer service and sell our products.
- QUALIFICATIONS Will need to provide evidence of previous…
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- DBS checked completed within the past 12 months and certificate to show this.
- Dealing with inbound queries through the telephone and online forms.
£9.62 an hour
- White Knight are delighted to be working with a local NHS provider who are looking for call handlers on a temporary basis, starting as soon as possible.
Digital Supermarket Limited
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Speaking to customers about mis-sold investments.
- Taking customers through the claims process.
- Increase to £20,000 after probation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.