Call Centre jobs
£10 - £11 an hour
- £10-11 per hour.
- As the government have advised the public to practise social distancing, call centres for businesses have seen a significant increase in volume…
£9.50 - £12.50 an hour
- This role would suit an individual who thrives in challenging atmospheres and can remain calm under pressure.
- Receive and record telephone calls from a range of…
£22,000 a year
- You don’t need to have years of call centre or customer service experience; our intensive training will give you the knowledge and systems skills to set you up…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- B Corps are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on their workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times.
- Assist in Collection area of stock (ex: prices, tag alarm)…
- Transforming the experience delivered to customers is at the top of our client’s agendas, Our clients often struggle to improve business outcomes across their…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Experience of conducting 1-2-1 performance reviews and front-line coaching.
- Managing the team to ensure fundraisers are hitting all of their KPIs in a balanced…
£25,000 a year
- Experience working in a Call centre and Customers/ Patients facing roles.
- Our Clinical Operations team have a fantastic opportunity as a Customer Support…
Eligo Recruitment Ltd
£9 - £18 an hour
- Pathways trained Clinical Advisors and Call Handlers - we need you to support the delivery of the NHS 111 service based in central London.
- Hours – Full-time, 40 hours, primarily Monday to Friday.
- The aim is to provide a top-notch administrative service that will support the store’s success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.