Call Centre jobs
You refined by:
East Sussex (undo)
£10.09 an hour
- Working Pattern: These opportunities are 37.5 hours per week across a 24 hours / 7 days a week 4-week rota period - You must be fully flexible to work all…
£10 - £15 an hour
- A great opportunity has arisen for a Call Centre / Customer Service / Administrator in the Leicestershire area.
- Various shift pattnern available including weekend and night working...
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and promptly report any safeguarding concerns…
£50,000 a year
- Good Operational experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- This role would suit someone who has strong analytical skills and can work to the Lean…
£17,100 a year
- This will predominately be an Outbound role, however there will be some elements of Inbound necessary.
- Contracted Hrs: 40 per week Full-Time, 16-24 per week…
£19,001 a year
- Our helpline service advises those affected by sight loss and 3rd parties (i.e. friends, family and health and social services) on a range of services, products…
- Dealing with telephone calls in a customer focused way ensuring service levels and standards are met.
- You will be working 37.5 hours per week across Monday …
£9.41 an hour
- As Contact Centre Officer you will provide a single point of contact for staff, volunteers and partners, such as emergency services, across the UK in in…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Therefore, when completing the reference section of your application form, please give the address, telephone number and email address of the Human Resources…
- Excellent organisational skill and fantastic attention to detail.
- Rotation Shift – Monday – Sunday, 7am – 10pm including 1 in 4 weekends.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.