Call Centre jobs
£10.66 an hour
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries.
- Our client is looking for customer service advisors to join their team.
£21,000 a year
- And we’ve made sure the rest of the package is impressive too.
- If you’re someone who has a natural flair for problem solving and can quickly win people’s trust…
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers to place ordersHandles customer complaintsConsult with managers regarding product returns.
- Up to £18000.00 depending on experience.
- Your shifts will vary on a weekly basis to cover these hours (rotas are provided 4-6 weeks in advance).
- You will ensure the contact achieves gross profit, effectively manage all key internal and external stakeholders and prepare regular performance reports,…
- Self motivated and possess the ability to work towards targets such as the numbers of emails and calls handled, error rates and cross selling to name a few.
- Your role is to win new and account manage new business and also develop and maintain an existing warm client base as well as cross sell other products.
£17,076 a year
- Salary: £17,076 (during training period and would work on day shifts for first 3 months) then moving to night shifts and rising to £18,720 and then rising again…
- Be confident in meeting face to face with clients to present monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- A growing Contact Centre business supporting customers with…
£25,000 a year
- Excellent English language – written and verbal.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.