Call Centre jobs in Rochdale
£18,300 - £21,950 a year
- MBA are seeking a client focused Customer Service Advisor to work within an insurance business to be part of their customer service team.
£18,000 a year
- Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
- Fresh fruit provided to support healthy eating.
- Trutex is Britain's best-loved uniform brand, having supplied quality garments for over 150 years.
- Answering incoming calls from a variety of channels – parents…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- My client provides provide innovative guest Wi-Fi hotspot, guest engagement solutions, and visitor analytics to the hospitality industry.
£20,000 a year
- Regular social events including Christmas party.
- Even if your CV isn’t quite up-to-date, give Sophie a call to have a chat and discuss what you’re looking for…
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd
£8.51 an hour
- Awaiting stock and ensuring the customer is kept informed of stock and updating them of their orders regularly.
- Be hardworking, dedicated and eager to succeed.
Huntsman Recruitment Ltd
£9 an hour
- \*Taking in bound calls and processing orders.
- Due to the high number of online applications, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has…
£17,631 a year
- Previous experience working within a customer service environment, whether that be in a contact centre, hospitality or retail industry.
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Customer Service Advisor experience in call centre environment.
- 35hr per week, Flexible rota between 9am-7pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays (10am-2pm).
£20,835 a year
- This world renowned organisation, established well over a century ago, remains at the forefront of its industry and is an immediately recognisable home name…
Be the first to see new Call Centre jobs in Rochdale
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.