Call Centre jobs
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Salary: £22,047 - £24,660 plus Shift Allowance & Weekend Working.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Please note, this role has recently undergone a re-grade and is now…
£8.72 - £11.30 an hour
- As a Health Advisor (Call Handler) you will answer telephone calls directly from the public and health care professionals, directing the caller to the most…
£9 an hour
- You will be responsible for communicating with members online, keeping them up to date and providing information about their account, transactions or payment…
£18,600 - £20,606 a year
- Weekends 09.00-17.00 will be required on a rotational basis.
- The work will involve handling patient and non-patient transport requests recording all relevant…
£22,771 a year
- Handle inbound telephone enquiries and provide high-quality, impartial advice on employment rights, employment legislation and dispute resolution options to…
- Dealing with inbound calls from customers to place ordersHandles customer complaintsConsult with managers regarding product returns.
£16,163 a year
- Confidently dealing with customer complaints, delivering resolutions and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout.
£22,000 a year
- You don’t need to have years of call centre or customer service experience; our intensive training will give you the knowledge and systems skills to set you up…
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- You will receive 23 day’s holiday pro-rata (rising to 27 days) and a company pension scheme along with life assurance and access to voluntary benefit options…
£50,000 a year
- Good Operational experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- This role would suit someone who has strong analytical skills and can work to the Lean…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.