Call Centre jobs
You refined by:
£28,169 a year
- Crime Recording – using our systems to take reports of crime and making sure everything is recorded according to guidelines.
£22,771 a year
- Handle inbound telephone enquiries and provide high-quality, impartial advice on employment rights, employment legislation and dispute resolution options to…
£28,169 a year
- As an Emergency Service Contact Handler Transferee you will deal with 999 and 101 calls from members of the public in one of our contact centres, which operate…
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times.
- Assist in Collection area of stock (ex: prices, tag alarm)…
£25,000 a year
- Experience working in a Call centre and Customers/ Patients facing roles.
- Our Clinical Operations team have a fantastic opportunity as a Customer Support…
£9.02 - £9.73 an hour
- This high profile role calls for good communication skills and experience of working closely with the general public.
£18,005 - £19,337 a year
- Training on OpenScape Voice IP Telephony and associated local systems and functions will be provided as appropriate.
£18,225 a year
- Birthday Leave - 1 day extra leave to celebrate your Birthday!
- Limited free car parking is available on site.
- 33 days pro rata paid annual leave (including bank…
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
Mike Acton C.I.C Business Coaching
- Full training will be given and a full home office package will be issued including all office equipment, telephony and computer equipment necessary to do the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.