You refined by:
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Day to day you’ll be making coffee.
- But not any old coffee.
- No experience is required, just a can-do attitude.
- A positive attitude with bags of personality.
£9.15 an hour
- We are looking for Baristas with experience within a high-volume retail, hospitality or restaurant environment.
- Free pair of shoes every year *.
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift.
- An energetic, friendly people person.
- Barista s. Made at Welcome Break.
- We are currently looking for individuals to join our Coffee#1 team.
£8.21 an hour
- O Spending time chatting to our customers about our coffee credentials, other products and retail.
- From coffee equipment, the counter, tables, windows, toilets…
- Serving coffee in a Starbucks retail outlet.
- To operate the till in line with Brand till operation and cash handling procedures.
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- "Outgoing, creative, ready for adventure and full of ambition.".
- Here's what we can offer:
- An employee assistance program providing support on financial, health…
- Previous coffee experience in a busy café would be a big plus.
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension, competitive salary, and nifty rewards for going…
£8.75 - £9.50 an hour
- All our bakeries close between 7pm and 8pm.
- Free meals on shift plus discount.
- Salary: £8.75 to £9.50 /hour.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
£10 an hour
- Ensure the coffee area is stocked and ready for busy service periods.
- Follow stock management procedures for coffee, milk and all other drink ingredients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.