Cadent Gas £30,000 jobs
You refined by:
- They will be at the forefront of driving this agenda and ensuring we continue to develop a strong culture and focus on our customers through all of our customer…
- Managing 3rd parties where assurance activities are outsourced (internally or external to Cadent).
- Developing a Network Assurance Plan which effectively manages…
- Records Management (Data Privacy) Assurance Specialist.
- The Assurance Specialist is responsible for supporting the Functions to implement and ensure…
- The purpose of the Cadent Gas Treasury Reporting Team is to support the Cadent Gas Board and the Cadent Gas Audit Committee by the provision of prompt, accurate…
- Providing PCAOB and ISA compliant assurance activities to maintain Cadent control environment to the equivalent standard of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- As our Finance Analyst you`ll provide financial support to the business functions through the proactive engagement of cost centre.
- The purpose of the Cadent Gas Pension Investment Manager is to support the Cadent Gas Pension Trustee in the effective management of the assets held for the…
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in utilities design coordination (i.e. knowledge of electric, gas and water design requirements.
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- A minimum 2 years' experience in utilities design coordination (i.e. knowledge of electric, gas and water design requirements.
- The ability to communicate dynamically within Cadent, and externally.
- Computer literate, with the ability to learn Cadent business systems such as SAP, Ariba…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.