Cadent Gas £25,900 jobs
You refined by:
£27,500 - £28,500 a year
- You’ll be supported and encouraged through your journey of professional development with opportunities to develop the Engineering Councils UK SPEC competencies.
- Communicate directly with customers to inform, advise and educate, and ensure that people are aware of the work we do, how it might affect them and, where…
- The Assurance Specialist is responsible for supporting the Functions to implement and ensure transparency of Cadent’s assurance policies and procedures and in…
- Competitive Salary plus bonus and company car.
- Taking the lead on key organisation wide strategic projects and activities.
- As our Controls Manager reporting to the Director of Finance you`ll manage the business control environment at Cadent and you`ll lead the team responsible for…
- As our Finance Analyst you`ll provide financial support to the business functions through the proactive engagement of cost centre.
- 12 Months Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover).
- To lead a core team managing an integrated risk and assurance process, as well as records management.
- The Cadent Gas Pension Scheme has approximately £7bn of assets held with various fund managers in shares, bonds, gilts and other forms of assets held for the…
- Understanding in the construction of utilities (gas, water, electric).
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in utilities design coordination (i.e. knowledge of…
- Assist and support the team leader in the maintenance and repair of Cadents gas mains and service network;
- Work as part of a team to performance targets set by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.