CCTV Operator jobs
Bury St. Edmunds IP28 6LG
£9.25 - £9.50 an hour
- Shift Times: 06.00 - 18.00 / 18.00 - 06.00.
- Working days: Rotating Shift pattern.
- Atalian Servest are recruiting for a CCTV Operator Working on-site at our…
- As a Control Room Operator at G4S, you’ll ensure the safety of our customers staff, their buildings and assets, through ensuring continuous and effective…
£32,740 - £36,832 a year
- Its purpose is to provide leadership and oversight for national operational performance, network-wide initiatives, programmes and strategic capability.
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- All Time Security are proud to be offering the exciting position ofÂÂ CCTV operatorÂÂ located within Buckinghamshire.
- ÂÂ ÂÂ ÂÂ Must have good radio skills.ÂÂ.
Marlowe Fire & Security
- Working as part of a team to deliver exceptional CCTV & alarm monitoring services to our customer base:
- Handle & verify incoming CCTV alarms in a timely manner.
- Shifts available - 13:30-21:30 including weekends.
- Identifying risks in your stores and creating comprehensive case files for anything found.
£26,579 - £29,000 a year
- In simple terms, NRT transports data between A and B enabling Network Rail to run operationally both on the railway (signalling, customer information systems,…
- We need a confident and experienced Security Control Room Operator holding a current CCTV SIA License and Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties…
- Our Control Room Operator’s will operate advanced protection technologies to support a full Security Control Room Operation.
- SECOM Security, who are a leading global security Company, requires shift staff to review and Monitor systems for their clients, seven days a week, 365 days a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.