C++ £55,000 jobs in London
You refined by:
£45 - £50 an hour
- In addiition to the multhreaded C++, and also Python, multithreaded and wireless experience, along with test automation systems useful.
- This opening is for a quantitative role with responsibility for researching, developing and maintaining quantitative models and associated IT infrastructure.
- Experience in object oriented software design and implementation using C++, Python, Java, etc.
- Trimble is recruiting for a Perception Engineer to fill an…
- Good programming skills in at least one of the following languages (VBA, MATLAB, Python, C, C++).
- The Pricing Centre, as part of the Banking & Capital Markets…
£100,000 - £140,000 a year
- Does this sound like you?
- In-depth knowledge of game engine architecture - in particular physics & AI/gameplay subsystems.
- Strong coding skills (preferably Python, R, Java, or C++),.
- We are looking to hire someone who can:
- Contribute to the definition and extension of model…
£100,000 - £150,000 a year
- Director of Technology - Principal DevOps Engineer - London.
- What will you be doing?
- C++ or any other OO for 7+ years or willing to learn to high level of expertise.
- The SecDb Platform team is responsible for the engineering and management of a…
- Back to job search results.
- Apply Now for this job >.
- Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.