C++ £55,000 jobs in London
You refined by:
Nicoll Curtin Limited
£80,000 - £130,000 a year
- Strong C++ 14 or 17,.
- The right C++ Developer will have the following skill set:
- C++ Engineer – High Frequency Trading – up tp £150k + 30% bonus.
- The service is written in modern C++.
- Develop well structured, reliable and testable modern C++ code.
- Bloomberg AIM (Asset and Investment Manager) is a buy-side…
- Experience coding in C++ in a managed codebase.
- Completing theoretical analysis and reviewing it (where appropriate) that model/products are independently…
£70,000 - £90,000 a year
- Excellent knowledge and experience of C++ on Unix.
- The right Senior C++ Software Developer will have the following skill set:
- Programming experience (preferably in an object oriented language such as Python, C++, C# or Java).
- This Off-Cycle internship offers a 6 month placement in a…
£70,000 - £115,000 a year
- Proven and demonstrable experience with modern C++ (14/17).
- Our tech stack includes C++ 17, Erlang, and bits of Python.
- Our CI is based on Nix;
- Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management…
- C++ or any other OO for 7+ years or willing to learn to high level of expertise.
- The SecDb Platform team is responsible for the engineering and management of a…
- Strong C++ skills preferably from a trading systems environment.
- Do you want to work on pioneering technology in an emerging industry sector where your work…
£50,000 - £75,000 a year
- You will use your C++ and analytical skills to make a huge difference.
- With a heavy analytical approach with C++ alongside engineers committed to high quality…
Be the first to see new C++ £55,000 jobs in London
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.