C++ £55,000 jobs in London
£120,000 a year
- Commercial experience in Python, C++ or another OO environment.
- Front Office Derivatives modelling, C++ & Python, Cutting edge trading and risk platform.
- Strong programming in C++ & Python.
- Implement models into the common C++ Library, FO booking system.
- We seek an experienced Interest Rate Quant, to work…
£250,000 a year
- Strong programming abilities in C++, C# or Java with Python or Java script.
- CDS, Bonds, CLNs, Index, Swaps, Structured Notes, etc.
- Strong computing and programming in C++ & Python.
- Python, C++, Market Risk RWA, implementation of FRTB, Data issues.
- Strong computing and programming (coding) skills, preferably C++ and Python.
- Participate in the development of a C++ quant library across Front Office, Risk,…
- Advanced programming skills in C++ or other OO language, & VBA.
- Excellent base plus Front Office Bonus & Benefits.
- Front Office Quant Research Team.
- Strong programming in C++, Python.
- Rates / FX / Credit, Options & Flow, LIBOR.
- You will work with the trading desk deliver analytics for pricing and risk,…
£200,000 a year
- Experience developing banking applications with C++ and Python.
- C++ & Python, Convertibles Bonds & Equities Platform, Risk and P&L, Strats Team.
£250,000 a year
- Implementation of mathematical models within a production analytic library and IT infrastructure in form of production-quality C++ code.
- Excellent Package + Substantial Bonus.
- Large Macro Trading Hedge Fund.
- Cross-asset derivatives, Fixed Income Relative Value, OO programming.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.