C&C Search £35,500 jobs
- Managing and organising inboxes, very busy diaries and providing admistrative support.
- Liaising with external client in a professional manner.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience in a financial or professional services environment is preferable.
- Supporting 6 including diary management and travel.
- Assisting in key projects and events across Europe.
- Previous PA experience – ideally supporting a team.
- Lead the planning, creation/editing and delivery of content across all channels.
- Ensuring all contact produced is on-brand across all channels including online,…
- Previous managerial experience is desired.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Organising travel arrangements and visas locally and globally.
- Organising events in line with budget requirements.
- Assisting with presentations and minutes.
- You will be responsible for managing a selection of clients and how they engage with the organisation.
- Working closely with various teams, you will coordinate…
- Planning, creating, editing and delivery of content across all of their channels (online, email, social media, video and print).
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.