C&C Search £25,200 jobs
- Managing and organising inboxes, very busy diaries and providing admistrative support.
- Liaising with external client in a professional manner.
- Setting up/clearning meeting rooms.
- Previous experience in a Reception/FOH role.
- First class written and verbal communication.
- Ideally your experience will be within Private Equity or Financial services.
- You will demonstrate a minimum of 3 years as an Executive Assistant.
- Providing administrative support to the HOD and team including diary management and the setup of all meetings.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a PA role.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience in a financial or professional services environment is preferable.
South West London
- Supporting Operations Diretor with diary, travel.
- Assisting with the management of company car fleet.
- You will be pivotal in maintaining standards in office as…
- Supplier relationship management for all nationwide offices.
- Assist with estate management and maintenance.
- Arranging training bookings and training materials.
- Arrange travel itineraries and visas.
- Proactively seek solutions to issues.
- Regular contact with external/internal stakeholders.
- General office administration – including preparing documents for searches and projects.
- Liaise with high profile clients and candidates.
- Lead the planning, creation/editing and delivery of content across all channels.
- Ensuring all contact produced is on-brand across all channels including online,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.