C&C Search jobs
You refined by:
- Ideally, you will have Personal Assistant/Administrative experience.
- Supporting HR manager with admin.
- Managing and organising inboxes, very busy diaries and providing admistrative support.
- Liaising with external client in a professional manner.
- You will have contact with clients and will a point of contact for them, chasing any outstanding information and providing regular updates to the clients.
- Lead the planning, creation/editing and delivery of content across all channels.
- Ensuring all contact produced is on-brand across all channels including online,…
- Providing administrative support to the HOD and team including diary management and the setup of all meetings.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a PA role.
- Supporting 6 including diary management and travel.
- Assisting in key projects and events across Europe.
- Previous PA experience – ideally supporting a team.
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience in a financial or professional services environment is preferable.
- Previous managerial experience is desired.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
£32,000 a year
- Maintaining regular contact with clients, building great business relationships and winning referrals for fee earning teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.