Business Analyst £50,400 jobs in London
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- IN2 Consult are currently working with a growing and established tech business in Central London who are looking to add a Qualified Finance Analyst to join the…
- This business focused role will support the flow of financial information to ensure accurate and robust reporting within the UK&I business unit, providing…
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Have you ever worked for a start up or rapidly growing business and helped make it successful as a Financial Analyst?
- If yes, please keep reading.
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- The Financial Analyst role includes:
- Support the business in revenue optimisation.
- The ideal Financial Analyst will either be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or have a…
- Bachelor degree is a minimum entry requirement, ideally in maths, economics, finance, business or accountancy.
- Provide business support to local Business Units.
- Monitor, track, and report business performance to facilitate decision making and business support.
- The Mercury Business Advisor senior associate is a member of a high performing and mixed rank Mercury Business Advisor team led by the Lead Mercury Business…
- This position plays a pivotal part in relation to providing support across the organisation, delivering high quality, timely, and business key critical analysis…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.