Business Analyst £40,600 jobs
You refined by:
£484 - £652 a day
- A relevant qualification such as ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis or Certified Business Analysis Professional is highly desirable.
£57,789 - £64,210 a year
- Engage and influence stakeholders, anticipating, clarifying and shaping requirements for the purpose of optimising business results.
You're the brains behind our work. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for an Analyst to join the Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) Business…
Moffatt & Nichol
- Moffatt and Nichol is actively looking for a Business Project Analyst to join our team in the London office where key personnel within the commercial advisory…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- NHS Wales Informatics Services has a large portfolio of information and technical service programmes and projects, which will enable a digital future and the…
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- IN2 Consult, Business Analyst, £70,000-£80,000, London, Hub, Requirement gathering, Digital Transformation,.
- It is essential that the post holder can combine an…
£250 - £280 a day
- The Business Analyst (Retail, POS, sales) will:
- Develop and maintain simple Business Objects reports and be able to communicate enhancements of more complex…
Engage Transform Consultancy Ltd
£500 - £600 a day
- Looking for business analyst to support the migration of data to the google cloud platform (GCP).
- Salary £500 - £600 daily rate.
- Gather business requirements by successfully engaging the various stakeholders across the business.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience performing a Business…
- As our Senior Business Analyst, you will be working to deliver the implementation of a trade surveillance tool to help us efficiently manage our Market Abuse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.