Business Analyst £40,000 jobs in London
£47,000 a year
- Manage financial modelling for business plans and other forecasts.
- Actively participate in ad-hoc projects within the business for example, ERP upgrade and…
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- The Financial Analyst role includes:
- Support the business in revenue optimisation.
- The ideal Financial Analyst will either be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or have a…
Financial Staffing Solutions
£45,000 a year
- This innovative and highly successful manufacturing, marketing and distribution business seeks a Financial Analyst to join their expanding team.
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Preparing high quality financial presentations to practice, sector & key client business units.
- Managing the preparation of monthly reporting packs for the…
- Bachelor degree is a minimum entry requirement, ideally in maths, economics, finance, business or accountancy.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills.
- The opportunity to progress within the business.
- Located in London City Centre.
BCAP Partners Limited
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Economics or Business Administration;
- BCAP Partners Limited is now seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team.
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- As the Financial Analyst your will be supporting the businesses across the NORDICS states with all activities around the revenue and profit streams.
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.