Business Analyst £40,000 jobs in London
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders.
- The Financial Analyst will support the business by providing useful and timely data to aid decision making, effective business partnering and accurate budgeting…
- Analysing profitability of product offerings, regions and business lines.
- If you are an ambitious professional looking to advance your career within a great…
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- Have you ever worked for a start up or rapidly growing business and helped make it successful as a Financial Analyst?
- If yes, please keep reading.
- This business focused role will support the flow of financial information to ensure accurate and robust reporting within the UK&I business unit, providing…
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- The Financial Analyst role includes:
- Support the business in revenue optimisation.
- The ideal Financial Analyst will either be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or have a…
- Experience in analysis and dealing with or designing business models.
- Experience in a Multinational organisation, dealing with multiple business lines.
- Good ability to focus on the needs of the business of our clients as a whole, its strategic direction, and in identifying initiatives that will allow a business…
Law Choice Recruitment
£38,000 - £48,000 a year
- Working directly with the head of finance, our client is happy to look at experienced financial analyst or someone who is looking to make the move to a sole…
- Bachelor degree is a minimum entry requirement, ideally in maths, economics, finance, business or accountancy.
Be the first to see new Business Analyst £40,000 jobs in London
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.