Business Analyst £40,000 jobs in London
- Support in partnering with Sales Finance on headcount and expense performance, productivity measures and capacity analysis and other business intelligence.
- Analysis on financial performance and non-financial key performance indicators to help support the business in.
- The company's award-winning content reaches.
- Strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders.
£47,000 a year
- Manage financial modelling for business plans and other forecasts.
- Actively participate in ad-hoc projects within the business for example, ERP upgrade and…
£18 - £22 an hour
- As the FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- To be considered for the role of FP&A Analyst, you must have the following:
- Experience in analysis and dealing with or designing business models.
- Experience in a Multinational organisation, dealing with multiple business lines.
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- The Financial Analyst role includes:
- Support the business in revenue optimisation.
- The ideal Financial Analyst will either be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or have a…
- Good ability to focus on the needs of the business of our clients as a whole, its strategic direction, and in identifying initiatives that will allow a business…
Law Choice Recruitment
£38,000 - £48,000 a year
- Working directly with the head of finance, our client is happy to look at experienced financial analyst or someone who is looking to make the move to a sole…
Financial Staffing Solutions
£45,000 a year
- This innovative and highly successful manufacturing, marketing and distribution business seeks a Financial Analyst to join their expanding team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.