Business Analyst £35,500 jobs in London
£190 - £210 a day
- Responsibilities for the Service Desk Analyst (ITIL, Windows 7, Windows 10, O365, Active Directory).
- Experience for the Service Desk Analyst (ITIL, Windows 7,…
- The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term…
- As a Service Desk Analyst, you will support both internal and external customers using ServiceNow.
- Experience with Windows 7-10 and Mac OS X, Office 365,…
- Promote IT good practice throughout the business.
- We are seeking a talented Service Desk Analyst to join our successful Corporate Technology Services team, who…
£150 - £240 a day
- This fantastic opportunity is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to come on board ASAP.
- If you would like to hear more about this Service Desk Analyst role or…
- Escalate incidents to our Technical Escalation Analyst.
- Troubleshoot all technology issues escalated by 1st Line Analysts.
- What's it like to work here?
The Ocean Partnership
- As the Service Desk Analyst, you will act as first point of contact for staff that is experiencing technology related issues.
- Service Desk Analyst - Financial ServicesI'm currently recruiting for a leading financial services company in London who are looking to hire a Service Desk…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- Our client, a global Asset Manager, is looking to hire a Service Desk Analyst to join their growing Support Team.
£170 - £190 a day
- Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
- To be responsible for the quality of the service you deliver to your customers.
Be the first to see new Business Analyst £35,500 jobs in London
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.