Business Analyst £30,000 jobs in London
£190 - £210 a day
- Responsibilities for the Service Desk Analyst (ITIL, Windows 7, Windows 10, O365, Active Directory).
- Experience for the Service Desk Analyst (ITIL, Windows 7,…
- Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector…
- The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term…
- As a Service Desk Analyst, you will support both internal and external customers using ServiceNow.
- Experience with Windows 7-10 and Mac OS X, Office 365,…
- Promote IT good practice throughout the business.
- We are seeking a talented Service Desk Analyst to join our successful Corporate Technology Services team, who…
- Escalate incidents to our Technical Escalation Analyst.
- Troubleshoot all technology issues escalated by 1st Line Analysts.
- What's it like to work here?
£170 - £190 a day
- Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
- To be responsible for the quality of the service you deliver to your customers.
The Ocean Partnership
- As the Service Desk Analyst, you will act as first point of contact for staff that is experiencing technology related issues.
- The Service Desk Analyst will support various applications across the business including but not limited to;
- We’re a tech-led marketing business on a mission.
£25.34 an hour
- Provide support to Microsoft Skype for Business and Cisco telephony systems.
- Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment…
Be the first to see new Business Analyst £30,000 jobs in London
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.