Business Analyst jobs in London
Firefly Learning Llp
- Work with other teams across the business to resolve cases and issues.
- Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Must be detail oriented and highly organised.
- Being the “go-to” contact for insights and analytics to managers across the business.
- Have you got a passion for Safety?
- Contract Type:Fixed Term Contract.
- They advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad.
- Work on projects as required.
£20,231 a year
- Business Analyst Apprenticeship(Job Number: 031910).
- Thank you for your interest in applying for this TfL Apprenticeship.
- What will I be doing?
£23,229 a year
- Providing administrative support for cross-team recruitment campaigns and for analyst graduate schemes.
- Both roles are in friendly, high-performing teams who…
£20,231 a year
- Understanding the operational business (London Underground and Surface Transport) and the fundamentals of a business partnering role; closing accounts,…
- We advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad.
- Reports to: Service Desk Manager.
- Helping to translate the results of our calculations and analysis into advice for our clients.
- With Aon business leaders playing an active role in our…
£18,000 a year
- Working within a team maintaining optimum system performance to enable business continuity.
- Maintaining user details and standing data on various Finance…
£25,838 - £28,243 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for providing IT users in the CMA with a high degree of customer service for all support queries, taking ownership of user…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.