Building jobs in Sutton Coldfield
£20,300 a year
- Warehouse OperativeFull Time, PermanentErdington, Birmingham.
- Working at National Grid’s Meter Assessment and Recycling Centre (MARC), you will carry out the…
£8.21 an hour
- The candidate we are looking for is;
- Passionate about delivering great service?
- Flexible to work a minimum of 16 hours per week and have the ability to work…
£18,137 - £19,671 a year
- £18,137 to £19,671 per annum.
- Competitive Salary, 24 days annual leave plus paid bank holidays and concessionary days, Employee Benefits Site, Occupational…
£20,000 a year
- Communicating and building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Job Role: Administrator / Assessment Coordinator.
- Why do we want you?
- You will be the face of Nuffield Health and sensitive to our customer’s needs.
- As a Receptionist you will;
- Use your empathy and customer service skills to build…
- Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have some building maintenance experience- Whether you are a painter & decorator, a plumber, joiner,…
£26,553 - £34,105 a year
- The programme includes creating high quality services, modernising the court estate, updating and replacing its technology, speeding up and streamlining working…
- As the first point of contact, you will provide a high quality enquiry handling and appointment bookings service, supplying potential customers with information…
£21,011 a year
- Can demonstrate sound interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills and thrives working as part of a team.
- We are looking for a candidate who:
£15,468 - £17,401 a year
- It goes without saying that you'll need excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills, but you'll also need excellent administration skills, knowledge…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.