Building jobs in Newark-on-Trent
AST Language Services
- A Bachelor’s degree in translation or modern languages (or equivalent) plus three years of full-time translation experience (two years if gained in house).
£26,502 - £31,269 a year
- Carrying out Health & Safety checks within buildings.
- Tenancy and Estate Management (e.g. pre-tenancy interviews and investigations).
- You hold a degree in logistics, business administration, or in a related field, or you have an equivalent qualification.
- You’ll maintain inventory accuracy,.
£50,000 a year
- Westbourne School is set in a spacious Victorian building which provides large working spaces for both academic and vocational learning.
£22,000 a year
- As Customer Service Executive, you’re responsible for delivering an outstanding level of customer service across a range of different channels, answering…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- The Fibre Network Delivery unit is responsible for building the Openreach network.
- And who have a hands-on approach to transforming customer experience.
West Nottinghamshire College Group
£39,376 - £45,383 a year
- You will be accountable for the success of your department, measured through high success rates, high quality teaching and learning, student satisfaction…
- This role sits within the Delivery Management Office (DMO) in our Technology Department and looks after all the Governance for Tech, Tribes, Budget and…
- All access and egress points.
- Waste segregation, storage, removal, compacting and control of skips.
- Control of the welfare facilities – maintenance and cleaning…
- There is a strong opportunity to develop your understanding on a practical level of how a Resilience programme is designed and delivered within a financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.