Building jobs in Newark-on-Trent
You refined by:
- An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager within the Highways division.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing all activities and staff to…
- Preparation of Piping & Instrumentation Diagram’s using Autodesk AutoCAD software.
- Preparation of Electrical Single Line Diagrams using Autodesk AutoCAD…
- Reviewing H&S procedures across our Head Office and wider business functions and assisting with development of existing procedures.
- Reporting to the Direct Delivery Contracts Manager and coordinated by the Contracts Engineers & Site teams, you will be responsible for the Mechanical…
- The opportunity has arisen for a Scheduling Coordinator to work in our Telecoms business unit based at our Head office in Huthwaite.
- You will work within a multidisciplinary Highways and Civil Engineering Design and Construction Teams who collectively have the responsibility to deliver an…
- We’re looking for an experienced HR generalist to join us on an interim basis to assist with a number of HR projects and change initiatives over the next 6…
- In addition to the technical aspect of the role, you will be working as part of the Site Management team, sharing the responsibility for Health & Safety, as…
- A vacancy has arisen for a Hire Desk Controller working within a busy Plant and Transport department.
- Primarily, your role will entail managing the hire desk…
- Test, Rodding & Roping of underground ducts.
- Installation of cables, sub duct and blown fibre tubing into ducts / cabs / premises.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.