Building jobs in Newark-on-Trent
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Previous exposure to developing models and building a team will be advantageous.
- Newly-created role reporting to the Head of FP&A.
- £45,000 - £50,000 basic.
- To attend to any other incidental and general duties as specified from time to time by his/her Line Managers, which may include the upkeep and maintenance of…
£55,000 - £65,000 a year
- Quality driven, high-spec residential developer.
- The design teams pride themselves on creating exceptional homes within high quality living environments that…
£20,000 - £28,000 a year
- As the Bench Engineer you will be tasked with building and testing multiple mechanical and electrical solutions at the Sheffield site.
£48,202 - £61,500 a year
- You will hold significant budget responsibility to ensure the successful delivery of both maintenance and CAPEX projects across the estate.
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- Stay on top of clients, building relationships.
- Follow up on existing leads.
- Research clients, send out emails, explain what the client does and get them on…
£35,000 - £48,000 a year
- I am looking for a house building civil engineer.
- You will ideally have experience working in the UK housing industry and be fully fluent with all relevant…
- Previous experience building and developing high performing teams, driving the business towards quarterly/annual growth targets.
- Prospecting and communicating with key points of contacts within these organisations with a view of building long term relationships with that customer,…
£22,000 a year
- Working in Partnership with key decision makers to expand and deepen product awareness.
- Demonstrate a Return by signing retailers up to our incentive platform &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.