Building jobs in Newark-on-Trent
You refined by:
- Helping to receive all visitors into the Building and adhering to strict security protocols.
- Brief overview of the role:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm.
- You will carry out a range of tasks including measuring and preparing materials, 1st and 2nd fix of building components and repair and maintenance activities.
COOL DATA CENTRES LTD
- The successful applicant will primarily be involved in supporting the maintenance of IT hardware and data centre infrastructure, but will also learn about the…
£17,100 a year
- Salary £17,100 rising on completion of each academic year.
- As a Mars Apprentice you will gain a professional qualification, as well as on the job experience.
Kimberley Claire Davis
- Building strong relationships with parents.
- The main duty within this role is to promote the physical, social and emotional development of each child within…
Prestige Carpets and Flooring Ltd
- Floor layer apprentices will mostly work in peoples’ homes and/or commercial buildings alongside an experienced worker(s).
- Cleaning and levelling sub floors.
- Building first class web interfaces for desktop & mobile.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code.
Michael Stuart Fisher
- Work in a team building and implementing garden designs from start to finish.
- Packaging plants for mail order and eventually updating the website.
- You will carry out a range of tasks including preparing surfaces for decoration, using a variety of application methods and products to create the desired…
£144 a week
- Freeths are a large legal firm based in Nottingham City Centre and they currently have a vacancy for an apprentice to work within their IT department.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.