Birmingham Women's Children's Nhs Foundation Trust jobs
- The Birmingham Women’s & Children’s NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to appoint a ST3-7 level or post CCT .
- Senior / Junior Trust Clinical Fellow in Department…
- University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK.
- To undertake clinical work under an NHS honorary contract.
- Institute of Inflammation and Ageing.
- We look after children across the Birmingham and surrounding areas including Stourbridge, Dudley and Walsall and you would be expected to be able to travel to…
- This includes participating in the teaching program for ENT surgery trainees and teaching medical students from Birmingham University Medical School who…
- Employer: Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust.
- Salary: As per NHS pay scale.
- Salary as per NHS payscale (based on 10 PA’s).
- Through investment the Trust will be implementing a paediatric EPR (PEPR), electronic prescribing, document management, e-requesting/result acknowledgement and…
- Interview date: 15th February 2020 at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
- For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Jo Hemming, Head of Nursing,…
- You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of effective rehabilitation to children at BWC and develop protocols, guidelines and procedures and be…
- Come and join the Birmingham Children’s Hospital team to develop Occupational Therapy for children in our Burns and Plastics Service.
- Applications are invited for these exciting new Band 6 Clinical Specialist Practitioner posts within the operating theatres at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.