Behavioural Insights Team jobs
Nicholson Glover Consulting
- Manage a junior member of the team.
- The consultancy specialises in behavioural and cultural trends research, working across multiple markets.
- Gather insights to support understanding of customer experience (e.g.
- Proven track record in running successful behavioural change management projects.
- Experienced harnessing behavioural data and consumer insights and translating into brand’s engagement activations across multiple channels;
- You would work with our existing teams of behavioural researchers, ethnographers and neuroscience experts as well as teams of researchers and evaluators…
- Key working relationships - Bio-dermatology team members.
- Internal functions or external part- - Cross functional team members:
- P3, see Pulse for more info,.
- Work closely with the CX team and the data team to initiate research projects, both qualitative and quantitative, to uncover customer insight.
- This position will assist the Global Markets Structure & Insights team in the production of market commentary, articles and presentations.
- To lead, coach and inspire a team of 13 Insight and Analytical professionals to deliver the agreed strategy and in doing so elevate the role of data and insight…
- Delivers the monthly insights pack to the Key Account Management team.
- Analysis of internal behavioural database to provide insights and performance benchmarks…
- Behavioural competen- and global cross functional teams in the Pharmaceutical Industry to pro-•.
- Insights may be formed from the following.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.