Behavioural Insights Team jobs
You refined by:
- Building strong partnering relationships within the wider team and with Hiring Managers across the business at all levels.
- What you'll be doing...
- Our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- Act as a specialist to the business to gain insights into Customer Advisor and Team Leader/Store Manager capability and determine core development needs and…
- Produce daily and weekly reports for the Online Category teams on progress of on-boarding products online alongside the Capita team.
£35,000 a year
- Analytical mindset and delivering customer insights by analysing user intent, customer needs, behavioural metrics and user experience.
- As the thirst for real behavioural measurement increases, so does the competiti ve pressure and crucially, the requirement to generate the best possible…
- What you will bring to our team:
- Join our team and you’ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up…
- We continuously experiment new research approaches and tools to drive industry leading insights.
- If so, apply now for an internship with the Consumer and Market…
- In this job, you’ll be accountable for providing best in class digital customer insights to ensure the teams design the best experiences for customers and…
- Our teams work in iterations.
- Work effectively as part of a software development team.
- Perform research into processes and technologies that the team does not…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.