BAE Systems Applied Intelligence £30,000 jobs
- The role of Talent & Learning Advisor is responsible for supporting the provision of a Talent, Learning and Performance Service across the business, including…
- Applied Intelligence are looking for an individual to join the Capabilities organisation and focus on supporting the day-to-day operations of the International…
- Support the head of function in monitoring, scanning, assessment and reporting upwards, Information Security vulnerabilities and threat intelligence such as,…
- Rapid proto-typing and development of demonstration systems.
- Understanding of software test approaches, frameworks, tools and test automation techniques;…
- Understanding of radio communication systems and concepts.
- And requires an understanding of the underlying hardware systems.
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems.
- Experience planning, estimating and designing system components.
- Good grasp of networking fundamentals.
- The primary objective of the Category Management team is to provide the business with year on year cost reduction and competitive advantage by proactively…
- Experience working with Git version control system.
- Writing pure, standards-compliant code and work closely with web and mobile designers and translate their…
- Ability to analyse process flows and propose efficiencies through process/data/system change and translate this to system requirements.
- As the InfoSec Technical Assurance Officer, you will be working as part of the InfoSec team, within the Security function of Applied Intelligence to provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.