BAE Systems Applied Intelligence £30,000 jobs
- A good understanding of networking principles to be able to contribute to wider system design.
- The Cross-Domain product development team is a close knit…
- Security incident review for classified networks and solutions, effectively prioritise and escalate incidents, including virus alerts, SOC tickets and other…
- You’ll start with a 6 month programme of hands-on learning, covering a range of languages, platforms, and technologies that will prepare you to both make things…
- Working on client sites you will support and grow to lead engagements that deliver cyber risk assessments, improve control maturity, define secure solutions and…
- They are able to walk the line between code junkie and artist and make beautiful unions between form and function.
- Review front end coding requirements.
- Complete routine operations schedules for servers, server applications, databases, systems and network elements using established and repeatable procedures…
- Specifically the maintenance and on-site development of a BAE Systems AI delivered data analysis system, performing the Information Security function, servicing…
- Experience planning, estimating and designing system testing.
- Experience of system testing, preferably with some exposure to back end testing.
- Factor operational security requirements into system design, development and testing.
- The Operational Software Engineer is familiar with developing highly…
- An experienced Software Engineer is required for a software development project for one of our key customers.
- 3 + years of development experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.