Arts £40,000 jobs
- Experience with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch).
- Relevant industry experience in a creative agency or equivalent (e.g.…
College is working with Saxton Bampfylde, an Executive Search agency to recruit for this key role. Please follow the below link to find out more and to apply:…
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach to GCSE/A-Level standard (Secondary only).
£55,000 a year
- A well-established product-based business operating within the healthcare and retail sector are looking for a Creative Artworker to join their team.
- Create jaw dropping, highly polished illustration work.
- Create finished illustrations of characters, symbols and backgrounds.
- Have a highly creative mindset.
- This is very much a hands-on role and you will be expected to be involved in each stage of the game creation, including the final review and internal acceptance…
£150 - £250 a day
- We are looking for an experienced Graphic Design Executive to support the execution of the external and internal brand experience (look and feel) and production…
- Knowledge of Mudbox and/or ZBrush.
- Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
- Previous experience in a VFX environment.
£4,656 a month
- We provide breakfast for staff each morning and have a 6pm/weekend work-related communication curfew to ensure our staff can maintain a work/life balance.
- We’ll be looking at the full user end-to-end experience, looking to revolutionise not just a customer’s online experience but whole company’s structures.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.