- You will report to the Environment Director alongside other artists, Level Designers and Technical Artists.
- Great compensation package, annual bonus scheme and…
- We offer both public events and private events (team events, hen parties etc).
- Flexible Job / side-job / part-time job (Freelancer).
- The Junior Technical artist will develop, document and support the game art pipelines and techniques used by the production teams on the project.
£40,000 a year
- Own the ‘brand experience’ – ensuring we deliver the best possible experience across all customer interactions, whether it’s a conversation over the phone, a…
- Execute the brand’s visual identity across all marketing materials, social media and websites.
- Creation of App store screen shots.
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- You have supported someone of this level and adept at client facing situations, booking private jets, finding solutions to complex problems, drawing up complex…
- Knowledge of modelling and shading.
- Previous experience working with scanned references, photos or other artwork to create textures.
- Supported by our annual personal development planning, tailored learning opportunities and our Academy programs you will be a part of creating a bespoke…
£38,226 - £47,758 a year
- Cabinet Office supports the Prime Minister and ensures the smooth running of government - from developing policy, to modernising public services.
- As a Material Artist you’ll also need experience in the technical aspects of your craft, including shaders, asset optimisation, creation of efficient tile-able…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.