- The successful candidate will support external and internal clients, working on both printed and digital projects ranging from Brochures to Exhibitions.
£29,000 - £35,000 a year
- At least two years’ experience working in a design and creative environment.
- Experience managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- The purpose of this role is to manage the incremental updates of labelling across the business.
- Along with managing the process from artwork to print.
- You will get the opportunity to design and publish creative assets for some of the biggest UK charities and brands including War Child, BBC Earth and WWF.
- Joining a small and busy marketing team you will be an integral part of the college’s creative campaign process, brand positioning and success.
£250 a week
- An established retail design agency in Bedfordshire are looking for a Graphic Designer to join them on an adhoc freelance basis.
- The Microbiology Division discovers microbiological solutions for the diagnosis of infectious disease and detection of bacterial contamination in industrial…
- We are looking for an experienced visual designer to join our UX practice within our design system team.
- Our users have complex, fast-paced, informationally…
- CREATIVE TALENT SHOUT OUT FOR Art Directors // Copywriters // Conceptual Thinkers // Creative Teams.
- You will enjoy the challenge of cracking creative briefs to…
- This role will give you the opportunity to learn the latest hard surface modelling techniques using Cinema 4D and product visualisation with Octane Render.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.