Teemill is a platform that enables people and brands to build an online store and sell t-shirts. A key component of Teemill is our Design Library. The library…
£20,444 - £24,046 a year
- Contract Type: Fixed Term - 12 months.
- Working Hours: 37 hours per week.
- The Project Officer will also assist with the development of a Cultural Strategy for…
- Reporting to a Lead Artworker, and the Studio Manager, the Creative Studio Artworker will be tasked with producing a range of work for Jet2.com & Jet2holidays.
- You will lead the painting process and enable guests to create their own personal masterpiece.
- You will ensure that guests experience a night full of…
- The store will be located on board Scarlet Lady the first Cruise Ship of Virgin Voyages, the new cruise ship venture from Virgin.
- Supporting the wider team in their development of creative for the.
- App stores, social and UACs.
- Brainstorming eye-catching, innovative and performance-driven…
- You live for sculpting amazing personalities, have an intimate knowledge of anatomy, surfacing and materials.
- Duvet days off, increasing with length of service.
£5,715 - £6,553 a year
- The Museum, Arts and Local Studies team has a part time staff vacancy to work across the service and within Windsor and Royal Borough Museum.
- Provide administrative and production support to the Creative Director, Commercial.
- Provide administrative and production support to the department including…
£48,676 - £53,174 a year
- The School of Film, Media and Performing Arts at the University for the Creative Arts has a well-established reputation for developing talented and creative…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.