You refined by:
- Sumo Sheffield are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Animator, who is skilled in a broad range of animation styles and capable of creating dynamic…
- Successful applicants must have experience of leading teams and have completed several AAA published titles.
- Be directly responsible for delivering all aspects…
- I’m not allowed to say too much about their major upcoming project but rest assured that you’ll be taking a hands-on role, that will see you responsible for…
- The ideal candidate will have a history of demonstrating an exceptional eye for detail, creative flair, stylistic versatility and the ability to effectively…
- Use your command over aesthetics and physics to create real time VFX.
- Collaborate with level design and gameplay teams to create visual effects that support…
£60 - £75 a day
- We are looking for individuals trained in Drama, Sports, Art and Music to inspire children with Autism to develop their skills and interests in a safe and…
- As a candidate you must be passionate about all aspects of VFX design and implementation as you will be responsible for defining the visual style and…
- You’ll also champion and embrace technical and artistic best practices to ensure predictable, high-quality delivery of assets required to achieve project…
- Our client builds ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
- The M·A·C Artist represents the image, products and culture of the company to the customer.
- Their primary responsibility is customer service and sales, achieved…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.