Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
- You will lead the painting process and enable guests to create their own personal masterpiece.
- You will ensure that guests experience a night full of…
- The ideal candidate will have a strong drive to achieve the agreed vision, and is well versed in working as part of team of experienced artists.
- Transfer your high poly models into low poly models that adhere to required guidelines.
- Have a good knowledge of creating efficient meshes that are good for…
- The Junior Technical artist will develop, document and support the game art pipelines and techniques used by the production teams on the project.
- Independently deliver a wide range of high quality visual effects for the project in respect of technical constraints and artistic direction.
- Independently deliver the graphic content for the project and ensure that the integration of the work is in line with technical constraints and artistic…
- The Technical Artist will develop and champion artistic, creative and technical solutions, support game art pipelines and techniques used by the production…
- The Lead Character Artist will lead, mobilise and develop an art team within a collaborative multi-discipline environment; working with Production, define and…
£60.13 - £69.37 a day
- We are looking for individuals trained in Drama, Sports, Art and Music to inspire children with SEN to develop their skills and interests in a safe and caring…
- Creation of high quality 3D assets;
- Integration of 3D assets into the game engine, ensuring performance and technical quality;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.